Monday, April 26, 2010

Since I Made One....I Just HAD to Make More...

And, they are sooo fun and easy to make...I am loooooving them!  So, I have two announcements to make regarding these bib necklaces:
1) If you don't like to be crafty, and don't enjoy making things yourself, but do enjoy making a statement, and would like to have one of these to compliment your spring wardrobe....stay tuned for a GIVEAWAY...coming very soon! ;)
2) If you ARE crafty, and want to make your own bib necklace, I will be writing and posting a tutorial...you'll love making them, too!

Hope you are having a blessed and fabulous Monday!!! ;)

Liz

4 comments:

  1. Wow - I really like the gray and white one! I can't wait for the tutorial! Thank you in advance for providing it! I'll be waiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love the blue & yellow one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are absolutely adorable! You are definitely crafty! Me, I don't have a crafty bone in my body. :0)

    I saw that you had visited my blog and had become one of my newest followers so I am here to return the favor. I hope you will visit again soon.

    Have a wonderful week!

    Blessings,

    Teresa <><

    ReplyDelete