Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Wisest Woman I Know...

My beautiful, wonderful, amazing, God-fearing, pro-active, kind, loving, hard-working, mother, has to be the wisest woman I know.  Years of studying the word of God, trial and error, and I'm sure, in her description "flying by the seat of her pants" has taught her wisdom beyond belief!:)  She has dedicated years of her life to teaching college students to grow in their faith, and is a go-to person for so many, who just need a little guidance and a listening ear!

Well, she has a blog, too!!!!!  "A Wise Woman Builds" comes straight from the heart, and I love reading her analogies (which cracks me up, as I used to get reallllly tired of these as a teenager ;), and her words of wisdom! 

I love ya, Mama, and thank you for all the wisdom you've shown me over the years.  You're truly an amazing woman, and an inspiration to me, and so many others!

xoxoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment