Wednesday, May 5, 2010

AND, THE WINNER IS.......

#7...MONICA FERNAAYS

The order of comments as they appeared in the original post:
 
1. Alison B.
2. Entertaining Mom
3. I Heart
4. Ringo's Girl
5. Margaret
6. La Familia Garcia
7. Monica Fernaays
8. Lyndsay
 
(I deleted my comment, since I obviously don't want to win ;) to assign these numbers)....
 
Sooooo....according to this RANDOM WIDGET, the winner is.................
 
 
MONICA FERNAAYS!!!!!!!!!!
 
Monica, email me at brookiecookiesbows@yahoo.com with your contact info., and I will send you your custom-made necklace!
 
For all of my other awesome entrants, I will post the tutorial for this custom-made necklace, Thursday, so you can ALL make one! ;)
 
xoxo and THANK YOU for entering!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Uh oh...I'm still learning about this 'random generator' thing--apparently when I cut and pasted the HTML, the random number didn't show....sorry! It was "7" when I generated...does anyone know how to make that show up in the post??? Sorry!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! This is my first Giveaway Win!! I am so going to enjoy it!

    Thank you Rachel, for the Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to send it to you, Monica!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete