Saturday, May 15, 2010

Kamboja Jewel

I received an order on my etsy site a couple of weeks ago from a lovely woman in Hong Kong!  She ordered one of my bib necklaces, and wrote the sweetest message with her order.  Her necklace finally arrived yesterday (the USPS said it would be 10 days--apparently, they were right on target ;), and sent me the sweetest note with a link to a blog post she wrote.

My initial reaction to this awesome gesture was to be so very appreciative and extremely grateful beyond words for her kindness...really, just genuinely sweet.  And then, I started exploring her blog!  Oh my goodness--how silly did I feel that SHE bought a necklace from ME?  This dear woman is AMAZING!  She makes the most beautiful, one of a kind pieces of jewelry...stunning!  If you get a moment, check out her blog, and let me know what you think.

***********************************************************************************

My parents picked up the kiddos for THE NIGHT....WAHOO!!!  Thanks Mom and Dad! ;)  Just waiting for my counter-part to get home so we can decide what to do tonight....yayyy!!!!  I see some late-night crafting in my future, after dinner and wine, of course.... (and sleeping past 6:30 tomorrow morning)...God is GOOD!

Have an awesome Saturday night!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Liz, for this blog entry and having linked my page. It's my pleasure to have known you and keep a piece of your work. Your son and daughter are sooo adorable and beautiful! I hope you wouldn't mind if I link your blog to my list.

    All the best to you, and your lovely family.

    ReplyDelete