Friday, August 20, 2010

Notice Anything Different? ;)

Oooooohhhhhh....I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited about my beautiful new blog layout/background/header, designed by my perfectly amazing friend, Joanna.  Jo is a mama of four precious little ones, the oldest being Connor's age....so in my opinion, a SUPER MOM! :)  (Did I mention she also has twin babies--amazing, I tell you! ;) Thank you Jo, for finding the time to do this...I loooove it!  Now, go check out Joanna's blog, because she is seriously one of the most entertaining and hilarious bloggers I know, and oh, the stories she has to tell.....!  xoxoxoxoxo, and THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


More to come........(now that I'm re-inspired)!!!!!  Yay!

Blessings,

Liz ;)

3 comments:

  1. Love it!!! It's fun and clean and I love it! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet! It was my pleasure. I'm really glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete