Monday, July 12, 2010

My New FAVORITE Wedding Gift!!!!!!!




Oh my goodness, I just HAD to share this fabulous find!  My adorable and oh, so talented friend Traci, owner of T and Little S Designs on etsy, has created the most wonderful shower/wedding gift! Personalized ceramic coasters featuring the couple's initials, names, and wedding date! I love this idea, and just received my first set today.  They are ADORABLE, and so affordable!  She has many designs to choose from. I love personalized gifts, and think these are just perfect.  You can find them online, here.  Yay for creative and beautiful gifts!!!!  And Yay for weddings and showers, creating a need to give them! :)

3 comments:

  1. Very cute and stylish!! Like it!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These monograms are adorable:) I just added you to my blogroll- sorry i am just getting back to you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am your newest follower....love the little necklaces and am looking forward to reading about your journey outside of the classroom! hoping that one day i'll be able to follow on that same path.... ;)

    ReplyDelete